Need a Nargisi Kofta Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Nargisi Kofta Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Nargisi Kofta recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Nargisi Kofta recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Nargisi Kofta Recipe:
1/2 kg mince meat
2 onions quartered
2 onions chopped
2 tomatoes pureed
4-5 green chillies
5-6 whole garlic cloves
1 Tbsp chopped ginger
3 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp coriander powder
2 Tbsp yoghurt
1 egg beaten
4 eggs-hard boiled
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
1. Cook the minced meat for about 20 minutes with the quartered onions, green chillies, chopped ginger and garlic cloves.
2. Once cooked beat 1 egg into the mixture.
3. Coat the boiled eggs with the mince.
4. Fry the coated eggs in hot oil and keep aside.
5. To the remaining oil in the pan, add the chopped onions and the ginger.
6. Fry until the onions turned brown.
7. Add 1 tsp red chilli powder, coriander powder, yoghurt, pureed tomatoes and the garam masala to the pan.
8. Simmer until the gravy turns thick.
9. Slice the fried eggs in half and serve with the gravy.