Are you often suffering from Bloating? Are you searching for a quick and effective home remedies for bloating? If yes, then this post is just for you. In this post, you will find the most effective home remedies for bloating. Thes home remedies will not only make you free from bloating but also won’t leave any side effects on your body. These remedies will help you cure the problems associated with bloating as well. As we know that bloating is something which is very common and affects many people. But don’t worry you can get free from this in a natural way. So plunge into this post and check home remedies for bloating.
What is Bloating?
The area between the groin and chest of your body is known as the abdomen also known as the belly. Abdominal swelling is a symptom that can occur when a disease, disorder or condition affects an organ or tissue within the abdomen, causing it to feel bloated or become enlarged. Bloating is something that makes you feel like having a larger or an increased size of the stomach, this is caused due to the accumulation of gases in your stomach which can be more than painful if left untreated.
Common causes of Bloating
- Eating too much
- Swallowing air by using straw to drink or by chewing gum
- Food allergies
- Eating fatty foods
- Lactose intolerance
- Menstrual periods
- Consuming foods that cause gases
- Abdominal surgeries
- Having high fiber content foods
- Drinking carbonated beverages or too much soda
Common symptoms of Bloating
- The feeling of uneasiness
- The feeling of stomach being full
- Skin Rashes
- Pain in the chest
- Irregular periods
- Pain around your lymph nodes, including in your groin, throat or armpits
- Brain fog
- Blood in urine or stool
- Watery eyes, itchy throat and other signs of allergic reaction
Home Remedies for Bloating
- Pumpkin for Bloating – Having Pumpkin can help you prevent bloating and unwanted fluctuance. Pumpkin is a rich source of potassium, fiber and vitamin A which aids digestion and soothes your digestive tract by reducing the gases.
- Fennel seeds for Bloating – Fennel seeds help you reduce and cure all the problems which are associated with digestion. As it contains pain reducing, anti-microbial, carminative and diuretic properties. These seeds act magically by reducing gases and helps for relaxing muscle spasms in the digestive tract.
- Chamomile tea for Bloating – Chamomile tea is another effective option to get relief from bloating. This herbal tea has anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties that can help soothe the stomach and heartburn as well.
- Ginger for Bloating – Ginger is known as a magical and natural herb that helps in relaxing your stomach from gases and bloating. Ginger contains several natural and active ingredients like shogaols and gingerols that help your body reduce the inflammation in your intestines and relaxes the stomach muscles which reduces bloating.
- Peppermint for Bloating – Peppermint contains menthol oil, which has an anti-spasmodic effect on the smooth muscle of the digestive tract. This helps relieve spasms in the gastrointestinal tract, bile duct, and gallbladder.
- Caraway seeds for Bloating – These seeds contain anti-microbial properties as well as anti-spasmodic effects. It also contains two effective chemicals like carvene & carvol. These chemicals help your stomach muscles to relax and function smoothly.They promote digestion and releasing of gases from the stomach, which provides instant relaxing to your stomach and the pain associated with bloating.
- Hot water and Carom seeds for Bloating – This mixture will help your stomach release the gasses present inside. As parsley seeds contain anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, it avoids the reformation of gases in your abdomen.