Top 5 Things to do in Lavasa
India’s first planned hill city, Lavasa is build on a lavish scale and picturesque location over 7 mountains. It is a growing favored tourist spot. Lavasa Hill City covers 25,000 acres with 60 Km of lakefront, spread amidst 100 sq. km, which is almost 1/4th the size of Mumbai. The location of the place makes it preferable for adventure sports like mountain climbing, hiking and trekking, nature trail and lots of other fun filled activities. Lavasa is expecting over 2 million travel & tourism visitors.
Here are the Top 5 Things to do in Lavasa
- You need to find out a hotel that gives you the best scenic views. Hotel Ekaant, perched on top of the Sahyadri hills provides you a warm peaceful stay. Such other hotels are Fortune Select Dasve, a 4 star hotel situated in the heart of Dasve’s green countryside. If you are looking for good cuisines then go for Waterfront Shaw Service Apartment as your stay option.
- Go for a bus tour, its available there. The tour can provide you some unforgettable memories in the Lavasa city.
- Do not forget to visit the Lavasa Experience Center. It will provide you detail information and guide on what Lavas offers you. For your pleasure this center also provides you a kid’s zone for fun time for your kids and also a 3D film.
- Indulge in water sports activities. It is a fun way to spend your afternoon and evening time. Spend it at the water sports area at Lakeshore. It provides ample scopes for enjoyment with water sports activities like pontoons, bumper boats, jet skiing, water volleyball and pedal boats.
- If you are a nature’s lover and that is the reason for your travel to Lavasa then visit the nursery and crèche. Or take a morning or evening walk along the nature trails that will take you through the green hills.
5+ WooCommerce Themes & Templates for Electronic Store
Dealing with electronics just got easier. Ensure smooth mana ...
7+ Stunning WordPress Wedding, Events Planning & Marriage Themes
Your wedding is one of the most important milestones in your ...