Here is a list of 16 Most Expensive Cars in India. These luxury cars always get the attention they deserve. When these cars are on road, all eyes are on the car, we can call them perfect attention grabbers. What make these so special? It’s the looks, luxury, class, brand and the price tag. It is a surprising fact that the luxurious car segment in India is growing with a fast pace. By Luxurious I mean real and super luxurious cars which costs more than 5 million i.e. Rs.50,00,000 (50 Lakh).
With this segment growing, more and more automobile manufacturers are entering the Indian market. Manufacturers like Porsche, Rolls Royce, Bentley, etc. see India as a pool of opportunities. So, here is a look at some of the super luxury cars in the country apart from Mercedes, BMW and Audi.
Most Expensive Cars in India
1. Volkswagen Touareg Rs 51,85,000 – Rs 51,85,000 (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
2. Volvo XC90 – Rs 45,00,000 – Rs 52,00,000 (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
3. Toyota Land Cruiser Prado – Rs 53,28,000 – Rs 53,28,000 (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
4. Nissan 370Z – Rs 53,50,000 – Rs 54,50,000 (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
5. Porsche Cayenne
A model wise car price structure is Cayenne (Rs 65,82,000), Cayenne S (Rs 78,62,000), Caynne Turbo (Rs 1,27,10,000), Cayenne Diesel (Rs 59,22,000) and Cayenne S Hybrid (Rs 75,46,000). All prices are ex-showroom.
6. Volkswagen Phaeton Rs. 97,00,000
7. Porsche 911 series – Rs 2 crore in Delhi and about Rs 2.04 crore elsewhere in India.
8. Jaguar XJ – Rs 95,00,000 (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
9. Maybach – Rs. 5,50,00,000
10. Rolls Royce Phantom and Ghost
While the Rolls Royce Ghost is priced at Rs 1,30,00,000 – Rs 1,30,00,000 (ex-showroom, New Delhi), the Phantom costs at Rs 3,50,00,000 – Rs 3,50,00,000 (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
11. Lamborghini Murcielago – Rs 3 crore
12. Bentley Mulsanne – Rs 2.9 crore
13. Porsche Panamera
The non-hybrid version of the car is priced at Rs 1,41,74,000 – Rs 2,01,84,000 (ex-showroom).