Cars in Rs.70 – 80 Lakh Price Range
Rs. 70 – 80 Lakhs is a whooping amount one can spend on a four-wheeler. The number of such individual is rising in India gradually. So, many of the multi-national car makers are now launching their high-end premium for-wheelers in India. It is all because of the economic boom. Today India is one of the favorite market for many of the global automobile giants. Few of them have already established their manufacturing plants in India and others are planning.
In India, there are only seven cars in the price range of Rs. 70 – 80 Lakh. Following is the complete list that consists of these seven cars with their variants.
Audi A8 – Rs.72.12 Lakh
- A8 Quattro TDI 3.0 – Sedan – 233bhp, Diesel, Automatic, 9.16kpl, Rs.72,12,500
Volkswagen Phaeton – Rs.76.96 Lak
- Phaeton 3.6L – Sedan – 280bhp, Petrol, Automatic, Rs.76,44,306
Jaguar XF – Rs.78.05 Lakh
- XF R V8 – Sedan – 510bhp, Petrol, Automatic, Rs.78,04,505
BMW M3 – Rs.75.63 – 78.11 Lakh
- M3 Coupe – Coupe – 420bhp, Petrol, Automatic, 8kpl, Rs.75,62,508
- M3 Convertible – Convertible – 420bhp, Petrol, Automatic, 8kpl, Rs.78,11,234
Porsche Cayenne – Rs.75.46 – 78.55 Lakh
- Cayenne S Hybrid – SUV/MUV – 385bhp, Petrol, Automatic, Rs.75,46,000
- Cayenne S V8 Tiptronic – SUV/MUV – 385bhp, Petrol, Automatic, Rs.78,54,845
Land Rover Range Rover Sport – Rs.73.78 – 78.95 Lakh
- Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Diesel – SUV/MUV – 245bhp, Petrol, Manual, Rs.73,77,876
- Range Rover Sport 3.6 TDV8 Diesel – SUV/MUV – 272bhp, Diesel, Manual, Rs.78,95,050
Porsche 911 – Rs.79.69 Lakh
- 911 Carrera – Coupe – 325bhp, Petrol, Automatic, Rs.79,69,500
A Complete List of Cars Under 5 Lakhs in India
Three to five Lakhs is a descent budget for any Indian middl ...
Top 10 Luxury Cars and Most Expensive Cars in India
The car industry in India really seems to be booming. With t ...