When it comes to the essentials in a woman’s wardrobe, there’s nothing more classy, sensual and sexy as the Little Black Dress. The little black dress (LBD) is a versatile piece in a woman’s wardrobe which is perfect for brunch, meetings and also night outs. Just accessorize it with right accent pieces and you are good to go.
There are many ways to wear the little black dress. The best thing about these little black dresses is that you don’t need any specific type of jewelry to accessorize it. The best way to carry a little black dress is, wear minimal natural makeup,
- If you are going for a brunch, accessorize your little black dress with a wide belt and metallic flats and your LBD becomes a perfect outfit for brunch.
- To give a peppy twist to your little black dress, wear a differently colored jacket like yellow and wear a red hair band with oxford shoes.
- Add a pop of color to your little black dress by adding a colorful clutch (red, yellow, silver or gold) along with black peep toe pump shoes.
- Let accessories do the talking. A big statement necklace will ensure you’re the center of attention. But consider to keep other accessories to a minimum to let the necklace take center stage.
- If you want to make your legs looks long, it is advisable to wear nude shoes (with minimum embellishments) with your little black dress