Need a Yakhni Mutton Pulao Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Yakhni Mutton Pulao Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Yakhni Mutton Pulao recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Yakhni Mutton Pulao recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Yakhni Mutton Pulao Recipe:
Yakhni Mutton Pulao
½ Kg Mutton (with bones)
½ Kg Rice Basmati
1 medium size onion
1 tsp. ginger (Adrak) paste
1 tsp garlic (lehsan) paste
10 cloves (laung)
10 black pepper (Kali Mirch)
1 stick cinnamon (Dalchini)
1 tsp. whole cumin seeds (Zeera)
2 black cardamom (Bari Ilaichi)
4 green cardamom (Chhoti Ilaichi)
1 tbs. coriander (Dhaniya) powder
1 tbs. fennel (Saunf) powder
½ cup oil
1 bay leaves (Tezpatta)
1. Soak rice for half an hour.
2. Mix all the ingredients except rice and oil with the mutton and put on fire till the meat is tender. Strain yakhni and Keep it aside.
3. Fry onion in oil till dark brown. Add meat, fry a little, add rice, 4 cups of yakhni and cook.
4. When water dries keep it on slow fire for 4-5 minutes.
5. Serve with garlic chutney, Raita or Achaar.