Need a Sukhi Chana Daal Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Sukhi Chana Daal Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Sukhi Chana Daal recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Sukhi Chana Daal recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Sukhi Chana Daal Recipe:
Sukhi Chana Daal
1 cup – Chana dal
1 Onions, chopped
Salt To taste
1 – Turmeric Powder
Handful – Pinch Corainder leaves
2 – Cinnamon sticks
2 – Cloves
1 – Bayleafs
1/4 tsp – Cumin seeds
1 tsp – Lemon Juice
1 tbsp – Ghee
1. Clean, wash and soak chana dal for one hour.
2. Pressure cook the dal with 3 cups of water. Keep aside.
3. Heat ghee in a pan, add cloves, cinnamon stick, bayleafs, cumin seeds and fry until they pop up.
4. Add onions and fry till brown. Add salt and turmeric powder. Mix well.
5. Add dal and let it boil for few minutes.
6. Garnish with corainder leaves. When the dal will be cool, add lemon juice and stir well.
7. Serve sukhi chana daal hot with rice or paratha.