Need a Soya Mutter Pasanda Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Soya Mutter Pasanda Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Soya Mutter Pasanda recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Soya Mutter Pasanda recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Soya Mutter Pasanda Recipe:
Soya Mutter Pasanda
1 tbsp Soya oil
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds (jeera)
1 tsp Ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
1/4 cup boiled onion paste
1/4 cup fresh tomato puree
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder (haldi)
1 tsp Chilli powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp Sugar
1/2 cup boiled green peas
1/4 cup soaked and roughly chopped soya nuggets
1 tbsp fresh cream
2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania) for garnishing
Salt to taste
1. Heat the soya oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
2. When the seeds crackle, add the ginger-garlic paste and boiled onion paste and saute till it turns golden brown in colour.
3. Lower the flame, add the tomato puree and saute till the mixture leaves oil.
4. Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala, sugar, salt and 2 tablespoons water and simmer for another 5 to 7 minutes while stirring continuously.
5. Add the green peas and soya chunks, mix well and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Add the cream and mix well.
7. Serve hot garnished with coriander.