Need a Shukto Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Shukto Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Shukto recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Shukto recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Shukto Recipe:
100 gms Beans
50 gms Lentil
150 gms Bitter gourd
150 gms Ridge gourd
150 gms Parval
150 gms Pumkin
4 tsp Khus Khus
4 tsp Mustard seeds
100 ml Coconut milk
1/2 Cup oil
Salt to taste
1. Grind Khus Khus and mustard seeds to make a paste.
2. Cut all the vegetables into sticks.
3. Heat the oil and fry all the vegetables till it turns soft.
4. Add coconut milk and some water.
5. Cook till all the vegetables turn tender.
6. Now fry Lentil till it turns brown.
7. Mix it with the vegetables.
8. Shukto is ready.