Need a Sheera Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Sheera Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Sheera recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Sheera recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Sheera Recipe:
1 cup whole milk
1/2 cup condensed milk
4 tbsp. ghee(clarified butter)
4 tbsp. sooji (rawa or semolina)
1 tsp cardamom powder
2 tbsp. raisins
1 tbsp. almonds, sliced fine
1. Melt the ghee in a non stick pan.
2. Add the rawa and fry until the rawa turns golden brown.
3. Mix the milk and the condensed milk in a pan and set aside.
4. Add the rava to the milk mixture and the add the cardmom powder.
5. Stir well.
6. Cook until dry and the ghee separates from the rawa.
7. Add the raisins and stir well.
8. Remove from heat.
9. Garnish with almonds.
10. Serve either hot or chilled.
Tips* Try adding Banana: Garnish with Banana slices and pistachios.