Need a Sheer Korma Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Sheer Korma Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Sheer Korma recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Sheer Korma recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Sheer Korma Recipe:
2 tbsp butter
1/4 cup vermicelli (sevaiyan)
1/2 cup sugar
3 cups milk
1/4 cup chopped dried fruits
2 tbsp raisins (kismis)
2 tbsp dates (khajur)
1 tsp chirongi nuts (charoli)
1/2 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
2 tbsp rose water
cardamom (elaichi) powder for the garnish
1. Heat the butter in a deep pan, add the vermicelli and cook till it turns golden brown.
2. Add the sugar and milk and cook till the sugar dissolves.
3. Add the dry fruits and raisins, mix well and allow it to simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add the fresh dates, charoli, cardamom powder and rose water and simmer for another 1 to 2 minutes. If the sheer korma is too thick, add a little hot water and mix gently.
5. Remove from the flame and serve hot or cold garnished with cardamom powder.