Recipe for Shami Kabab
Need a Shami Kabab Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Shami Kabab Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Shami Kabab recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Shami Kabab recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Shami Kabab Recipe:
500 gms minced Mutton
1meduim sized chopped Onion (Pyaj)
5 Green Chilly (Hari Mirch) chopped
100 gms Bengal Gram (Chana) soaked overnight
10 pods Garlic (Lasan / Lahsun)
1 tsp Cumin Seed (Jeera)
1 ” long piece Cinnamon (Tuj/Dalchini)
1 ” long piece Ginger (Adrak)
6 Pepper corns (Kalimirchi)
4 Red Chillies
Clarified Butter (Ghee)
1. Boil minced meat in 3 cups of water and a teaspoonful of salt till water is absorbed and meat is tender.
2. Grind meat into a fine paste.
3. Take garlic, cumin seeds, cardamoms, cinnamon, ginger, peppercorns, red chillies and soaked gram dal and grind into a fine paste.
4. Mix both the pastes well.
5. Now mix well beaten eggs and prepare a uniform dough.
6. Add finely chopped green chillies and onion to dough and mix well.
7. Shape the dough into small round flattened balls or kababs.
8. Heat ghee and deep fry kababs till golden brown and serve hot with sauce or chutney.