Need a Shahi Tukra Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Shahi Tukra Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Shahi Tukra recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Shahi Tukra recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Shahi Tukra Recipe:
8 Bread Slices(cut the edges out and cut diagonally)
4 tbsp Ghee
1 liter Milk
1 cup Sugar
1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
1 tbsp Kismis
1. Heat the milk and sugar stirring continuously.
2. Put 1 tsp ghee to prevent the milk from flowing over.
3. Reduce the milk to 1/2 qty. cool the milk.
4. Add the kismis and cardamom powder.
5. Fry the bread slices in ghee till golden.
6. Dip in milk for 2 minutes.
7. Remove and put in the milk prepared previously. Serve cool.