Recipe for Sannas
Need a Sannas Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Sannas Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Sannas recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Sannas recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Sannas Recipe:
salt to taste
1/2 bottle toddy
1 tblsp sugar
1 cup coconut scraped
2 cup rice
1. Wash and soak rice overnight.
2. In a blender grind the rice and coconut separately with toddy to make a thick batter.
3. If necessary more toddy can be added to get the right consistency.
4. Leave in a warm put and let the mixture ferment for 4 hours.
5. Mix in sugar and salt.
6. Put a tablespoonful of batter into each idli mould and steam in a steamer on medium heat up till the sannas are fluffy and done.
7. Serve hot.