Need a Sabudana Vada Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Sabudana Vada Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Sabudana Vada recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Sabudana Vada recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Sabudana Vada Recipe:
1/2 cup sago (sabudana)
1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
1/4 cup rajgira flour
1 tsp grated ginger (adrak)
1 to 2 green chillies, chopped
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
salt to taste
1. Wash the sabudana. Drain and keep aside for about 2 hours. If necessary, sprinkle a little water to moisten the sabudana.
2. Mix the sabudana along with all the other ingredients and knead lightly to form a soft dough.
3. Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions. Shape each portion into a round and flatten slightly.
4. Deep-fry the vadas in hot oil until they are golden brown in colour and drain on absorbent paper.
5. Serve hot with green chutney.