Recipe for Rumali Roti
Need a Rumali Roti Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Rumali Roti Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Rumali Roti recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Rumali Roti recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Rumali Roti Recipe:
11/2cup Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
50 gms Maida
1/2 tsp Baking powder
2 tbsp oil
Water to knead
1. Mix wheat flour, maida, salt and baking powder and sieve them together.
2. Pour oil in the flour and add water bit by bit and make a smooth & elastic dough and set aside covered with moist muslin cloth for 1/2 an hour.
3. Now make small balls of the dough and roll like a thin chapati of about 12″ diameter circle using little dry flour (it should be thin as a tissue)
4. Heat an inverted griddle (tawa).
5. Place the rumali roti carefully over it and cook till done. Fold it like a handkerchief.
6. Serve rumali roti hot with Indian curry.