Recipe for Rice Chapati
Need a Rice Chapati Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Rice Chapati Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Rice Chapati recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Rice Chapati recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Rice Chapati Recipe:
500 gms rice
salt to taste
1. Clean, wash and soak he rice overnight.
2. Scrape the coconut.
3. Remove the rice and grind it along with scraped coconut and salt using very little water so that the dough is quite dry.
4. Divide the dough into equal portions.
5. Grease a banana leaf and spread a portion of the dough using two fingers to make a Â¼ cm thick chapati.
6. Heat up a griddle (tava) and grease it slightly.
7. Gently take off the chapati from the leaf and put it on the hot tava.
8. Roast the chapati on both sides till lightly browned.
9. Serve hot with mutton or chicken curry.