Recipe for Reshmi Kabab
Need a Reshmi Kabab Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Reshmi Kabab Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Reshmi Kabab recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Reshmi Kabab recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Reshmi Kabab Recipe:
500 gms chicken (boneless and skinless)
1 inch ginger
4-5 cloves garlic
1 tsp poppy seeds
1/2 tsp white sesame seeds
4 green chillies
1 medium size onion
2 tbsp roasted almonds
1 tbsp fresh cream
1 tbsp yogurt
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
Salt to taste
1. Clean the chicken in normal running water and cut into medium size chunks. Keep aside.
2. Keep the almonds in warm water for about 20 minutes.
3. Remove out the skin.
4. Combine the skinless almonds, ginger, garlic, seeds, chillies and onion.
5. Grind in the food processor and make a smooth paste.
6. Now combine this paste, yogurt, cilantro, fresh cream, salt, lemon juice and 1 tsp of oil.
7. Mix well and add the chunks of chicken and coat well.
8. Cover and leave to marinate at least for whole day.
9. Preheat the oven to 450F degrees for 5 minutes.
10. Keep the wooden skewers into warm water for 5 minutes.
11. Thread the chicken pieces into skewers and place in the oven.
12. Lightly brush with the oil.
13. Grill for about 13-15 minutes until chicken tenders and becomes juicy.
14. When the chicken is done, then remove out from the skewers.
15. Serve hot with coriander chutney and salad.