Need a Rasgulla Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Rasgulla Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Rasgulla recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Rasgulla recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Rasgulla Recipe:
1/2 Litre milk
3 tbsp Lemon juice
2 tsp All Purpose Flour
1/4 tsp Rose essence or cardamom powder
1 Cup Water
1 Cup Sugar
1. Take a pan and heat milk in it. Bring it to a boil.
2. Add lemon juice, stirring slowly and gently till cheese separates from the milk.
3. Now turn off the heat and strain it through a strainer.
4. Make sure all the water from the cheese is drained.
5. Now knead it to make soft dough.
6. Combine flour with it and knead again.
7. Make small rounded balls from the dough, keep aside.
8. The balls should not have any cracks in it.
9. Now combine sugar and water in a saucepan and boil it.
10. Add cheese balls to the syrup and cook it for about 30 minutes with lid partially covered.
11. Add rose essence or cardamom powder and turn the heat off.
12. Allow to cool and serve .