Recipe for Rajasthani Chicken Tikka
Need a Rajasthani Chicken Tikka Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Rajasthani Chicken Tikka Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Rajasthani Chicken Tikka recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Rajasthani Chicken Tikka recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Rajasthani Chicken Tikka Recipe:
Rajasthani Chicken Tikka
400 grams Boneless chicken,cut into 1 inch cubes
1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
Salt to taste
3 tablespoons Oil
2 tablespoons Melted butter
1/2 teaspoon Chaat masala
2 medium Onions,cut into rings
1 medium Lemon,cut into wedges
1/2 cup Yogurt
1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
1/4 teaspoon Clove powder
Salt to taste
2 tablespoonsGinger paste
2 tablespoons Garlic paste
2 tablespoons Lemon juice
1 teaspoon Garam masala powder
1. Place chicken cubes in a deep bowl. Add chilli powder, lemon juice and salt and mix well till the chicken cubes are evenly coated. Cover with a cling film and allow to marinate for half an hour, preferably in the refrigerator.
2. To make the marinade, place the yogurt in a muslin cloth. Gather in the edges and tie it up into a bundle and hang till all the water drains out.
3. Transfer the drained yogurt into a bowl. Add red chilli powder, clove powder, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste, lemon juice and garam masala powder. Whisk well to a smooth mixture.
4. Apply this yogurt mixture over the chicken cubes till they are well coated. Cover with cling film and refrigerate to marinate for three to four hours. Thread the chicken cubes onto skewers.
5. Heat oil in a non-stick grill pan. Place the skewers on the pan and cook, rotating the skewers for even cooking, for ten to twelve minutes. Baste with melted butter and cook for two minutes more.
6. Sprinkle chaat masala and serve with onion rings and lemon wedges.