Recipe for Ragi Mudde
Need a Ragi Mudde Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Ragi Mudde Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Ragi Mudde recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Ragi Mudde recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Ragi Mudde Recipe:
1 cup ragi flour
Salt to taste
1. Take a large mouthed vessel, add a cup of water to it.
2. Heat till the water boils, add salt to taste.
3. Mix the ragi in a cup of cold water.
4. Add the dissolved solution slowly to the boiling water, stirring it with a strong ladle (back end).
5. Keep whisking till the mudde (flour dough) becomes smooth and soft without gantu (lumps).
6. Reduce the flame, cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
7. The consistency must be semi solid like the wheat dough.
8. When serving, wet your hand take out and make a ball and put it in the middle of a plate.
9. Pour some sambar around it. Add a spoon of ghee/butter if you wish.