Need a Quick Mango Sandesh Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Quick Mango Sandesh Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Quick Mango Sandesh recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Quick Mango Sandesh recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Quick Mango Sandesh Recipe:
Quick Mango Sandesh
1 cup Peeled and chopped Mangoes
1 cup Freshly grated Paneer (cottage cheese)
1/4 cup Powdered sugar
2 drops Rose essence
For The Garnish
2 tbsp Finely chopped Pistachios
1. Combine the paneer, sugar and rose essence in a deep bowl and knead very well.
2. Divide the mixture into two equal portions.
3. Evenly spread one portion of the paneer mixture on a small plate.
4. Arrange ½ cup of mangoes over this.
5. Evenly spread another portion of the paneer mixture over the mangoes.
6. Finally, arrange the remaining ½ cup mangoes over the paneer.
7. Refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours and serve chilled, garnished with pistachios.