Need a Qiwami Seviyan Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Qiwami Seviyan Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Qiwami Seviyan recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Qiwami Seviyan recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Qiwami Seviyan Recipe:
200 g Seviyan (Indian Vermicelli)
1 cup Milk
1 cup Khoya
2 cups Sugar
3 tbsp Clarified Butter (Desi Ghee)
1/2 tsp Color (Saffron)
Dry Fruits & Coconut
2 drops Kewra
2-3 nos. Cloves & Green Cardamom
1. Boil water & when it boils add colour & 1 tbsp desi ghee.
2. Dip seviyan kept in a muslin cloth for 2-3 minutes
3. Take out the seviyan from the cloth & spread it on a plate. Add desi ghee in little quantity.
4. In a pot add ghee & then cloves & cardamom.
5. Once the cloves crackle add milk.
6. When the milk boils add sugar & mix properly.
7. Now add khoya & dry fruits & mix well.
8. Finally add seviyan into this.
9. On slow heat cook for 5 – 10 minutes
10. Garnish with dry fruits.