Recipe for Pista Sandesh
Need a Pista Sandesh Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Pista Sandesh Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Pista Sandesh recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Pista Sandesh recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Pista Sandesh Recipe:
1/2 cup castor sugar
12 tblsp pistachios (powdered)
1 litre cows milk
1/4 tsp citric acid
1. Boil the milk.
2. Mix citric acid in water and gradually mix in it to milk till the milk curdles.
3. Strain the paneer through a clean cloth and cool.
4. Squeeze out the excess water.
5. In a pot roast the paneer and sugar lightly for four to five minutes.
6. The paneer should not change the colour.
7. Grind this mixture in a mixie till it is soft and light (without adding water).
8. Mix in powdered pistachios to paneer-sugar mixture.
9. Divide into small portions and shape into round balls.
10. Decorate with whole pistachios and serve.