Need a Paneer Paratha Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Paneer Paratha Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Paneer Paratha recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Paneer Paratha recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Paneer Paratha Recipe:
100 gms Grated Paneer
1 finely chopped Onion
Coriander leaves finely chopped
Small piece of Ginger (grated)
1 or 2 finely chopped green Chilies
Salt, Red Chili powder and Graram masala as per taste
1/2 tsp Ajwain (optional)
Butter / Oil for frying
1. Make dough out of whole wheat flour (atta), as you would do for any paratha/roti.
2. In a bowl mix all the stuffing ingredients.
3. Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
4. Now roll it slightly.
5. Cook on a pre-heated Tawa (flat griddle plate).
6. Turn it and pour half tablespoon oil or butter.
7. Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat. Turn it and again pour oil or butter on the other side.
8. Cook on a low heat till golden brown.
9. Serve paneer paratha hot with yogurt (curd) and your favorite chutney or with pickle.
* Tip: Do not add salt to the filling before, as it will leave water. Add salt only at the time of preparation.