Recipe for Palak Gosht
Need a Palak Gosht Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Palak Gosht Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Palak Gosht recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Palak Gosht recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Palak Gosht Recipe:
1 tbsp garlic paste
5 green chillies chopped
2 bay leaves
500 gms spinach
salt to taste
1 tbsp garam masala whole
4 tbsp oil
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tbsp ginger paste
500 gms mutton
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 cup onions sliced
1. Clean, wash and cut lamb into even sized pieces.
2. Boil spinach in salted boiling water for one minute.
3. Remove well and grind it along with green chillies to a rough paste.
4. Heat up oil in a thick bottomed pan.
5. Mix in bay leaves, whole garam masala and cumin seeds.
6. When cumin seeds begin to change colour, mix in cut onions.
7. Stir fry till onions are translucent.
8. Mix in ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder and then mix in lamb pieces.
9. Stir fry on high flame heat up stirring constantly.
10. Mix in three cup of water and stir fry covered until lamb is almost done.
11. Mix in salt and spinach and stir fry till lamb is fully mixed with spinach and tender.