Need a Pachmela Dal Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Pachmela Dal Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Pachmela Dal recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Pachmela Dal recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Pachmela Dal Recipe:
3 Tbsp moong ki daal chilkewali
3 Tbsp dhuli moong
3 Tbsp arhar ki daal
3 Tbsp dhuli urad
3 Tbsp channe ki daal
2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp sugar
2 Tbsp ghee
1 tsp cumin seeds
Pinch of asafoetida
1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
1/2 tsp onion seeds
1/2 tsp fennel seeds
1 tsp ginger-finely chopped
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp amchoor powder
1 Tbsp coriander leaves-chopped
1. Cook the dals with salt, turmeric and sugar till well blended into a thin pouring consistency.
2. Heat ghee, add the cumin seeds, asafoetida, fenugreek seeds, onion seeds and the fennel seeds.
3. When the seeds splutter, add ginger and saute to a light brown colour.
4. Add the coriander powder, chilli powder and the amchoor powder, followed by the cooked daals, blending well.
5. Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
6. Serve hot, garnished with coriander leaves.