Need a Paal Payasam Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Paal Payasam Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Paal Payasam recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Paal Payasam recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Paal Payasam Recipe:
50 gm rice
1 litre milk
5 gm cardamom powder
100 gm sugar
50 ml ghee(clarified butter)
50 gm cashew nuts
25 gm raisins
1. Wash and soak the rice for 1/2 an hour.
2. Cook the rice in milk until soft.
3. Add cardamom powder, sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Heat ghee in a pan and add the cashew nuts.
5. When the cashew nuts are slightly golden, add the raisins and saute for 1 minute.
6. Pour on the rice mixture and serve warm.