Need a Narkel Nadu Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Narkel Nadu Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Narkel Nadu recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Narkel Nadu recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Narkel Nadu Recipe:
raisins for decorate
1/2 cup milk solids (khoya / mawa)
1/4 cup condensed milk
1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
3 tbsp milk powder
1/2 cup sugar
1. Grate coconut and grind without water.
2. Knead khoya well.
3. Make peas sized balls.
4. Keep aside.
5. Stir fry the ground coconut in a kadhai over high flame heat, mix in sugar and the condensed milk.
6. Stir well.
7. When the mixture dries a little mix in the milk powder and green cardamom powder.
8. Keep stirring continuously.
9. When it starts to leave sides of the kadhai, take off from heat, let it cool a little.
10. Divide into marble sized pieces, put one khoya ball in each.
11. Roll in to smooth balls.
12. Decorate each with a raisin.