Recipe for Mysore Pak
Need a Mysore Pak Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Mysore Pak Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Mysore Pak recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Mysore Pak recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Mysore Pak Recipe:
1 cup Bengal Gram
2 cups Sugar
1 cup Ghee
1/2 cup Water
1. Mix the flour with a little ghee. Heat the sugar in water till reaches a ball consistency.
2. Slowly add the flour stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed.
3. When it is well blended pour in slowly absolutely in a hot ghee stirring continuously.
4. Cook till the mixture becomes frothy and the ghee separates.
5. Spread out on a greased plate. When firm cut the mysore pak into squares.