Recipe for Murg Noorjehani
Need a Murg Noorjehani Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Murg Noorjehani Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Murg Noorjehani recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Murg Noorjehani recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Murg Noorjehani Recipe:
2 Chicken thighs skinless
2 – 4 boiled Eggs
Salt to taste
A pinch of Turmeric
1 spoon Ginger-garlic paste
1 grated Onion
1 Tomato crushed
2 Green chilies grated
1 cup Yogurt
2 – 4 spoons of Almond paste
2 Bay leaves
3 Cardamom crushed
Sliced almonds and raisins to garnish
1. In a wide wok, heat oil and add the bay leaves plus cardamoms.
2. Now add chiles, ginger-garlic, onion and tomato pastes. Fry real good, till the raw odor leaves the pan.
3. Now add salt, turmeric and chicken. Cover and cook briefly.
4. Followed by yogurts and almonds paste, cook over low-medium heat.
5. Once the meat is tender, add the eggs and fried raisins and nuts, remove from heat.
6. Serve to go with your nan or roti.