Recipe for Mughlai Chicken Curry
Need a Mughlai Chicken Curry Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Mughlai Chicken Curry Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Mughlai Chicken Curry recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Mughlai Chicken Curry recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Mughlai Chicken Curry Recipe:
Mughlai Chicken Curry
750 gms (27 oz.) Chicken (medium pieces)
2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
Spices to be ground:
1 small piece Ginger
12 cloves Garlic
6 Black Pepper
1 sprig Coriander Leaves (chopped)
1 small piece Cinnamon
1 Black Cardamom
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
Onions 3 medium size (chopped)
3 Tomatoes (medium size) (chopped)
2 tbsp Curd
Oil for cooking
Salt to taste
1. Cut chicken pieces and wash them properly.
2. Marinate the chicken with chili powder, turmeric powder, curd, coriander powder, salt, and ground spices.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion.
4. Add tomato and fry over low heat till oil separates.
5. Add Chicken to the fried Onion and fry for a while until the Chicken is well mixed with masala.
6. Pour hot water and let it cook till chicken is tender and soft.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and boiled eggs