Need a Moong Dal Kadhi Pakodi Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Moong Dal Kadhi Pakodi Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Moong Dal Kadhi Pakodi recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Moong Dal Kadhi Pakodi recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Moong Dal Kadhi Pakodi Recipe:
Moong Dal Kadhi Pakodi
100 g Moong Dal (green gram lentil)
1½ tsp Salt
200 g Curd
1 tsp Red Chilly Powder
2 Dried Red Chilly
1 tsp Coriander Powder (Dhaniya)
4 Kari Patta (curry leaves)
1 pinch Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
1 pinch Soda
2 cup Oil, for frying
½ tsp Mustard Seeds
2 tbsp Oil (for seasoning)
1. Wash the dal and then soak it for 5 to 6 hours. Strain it and grind it in a grinder.
2. Take a bowl and strain the curd through a strainer. Put 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp red chilly powder, ½ tsp coriander powder, 2 tsp moon dal paste and haldi in it and mix well. Keep it aside.
3. Now, take the dal and put ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp red chilly powder, ½ tsp coriander powder and soda in it. Mix well.
4. Take a heavy bottomed pan and heat oil in it. When hot, fry small sized dal pakories in it, till they are golden brown in color.
5. Take a kadhai and put 2 tbsp oil in it. When hot, add mustard seeds, hing (asafoetida) and kari patta to it and mix well.
6. Add curd mixture and cook it for 10 to 15 minutes.
7. Put pakoris in it and further cook it for 3 to 4 minutes.
8. Garnish it with dried red chilies and serve hot with missi roti.