Need a Mooli Jowar Ki Roti Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Mooli Jowar Ki Roti Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Mooli Jowar Ki Roti recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Mooli Jowar Ki Roti recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Mooli Jowar Ki Roti Recipe:
Mooli Jowar Ki Roti
1 cup Jowar (white millet) flour
1/2 cup Grated white radish (Mooli)
1 tsp Ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
1 tsp Chilli powder
1 tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
Oil for rolling
Oil or ghee for cooking
Fresh curds (dahi) to serve
1. Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough, using enough hot water.
2. Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
3. Roll out each portion between two sheets of greased plastic to a 75 mm. (3″) diameter circle.
4. Cook the rotis on a hot tava (griddle) using oil or ghee on both sides till brown spots appear on the surface.
5. Serve hot with fresh curds.