Recipe for Mixed Vegetable Cutlets
Need a Mixed Vegetable Cutlets Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Mixed Vegetable Cutlets Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Mixed Vegetable Cutlets recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Mixed Vegetable Cutlets recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Mixed Vegetable Cutlets Recipe:
Mixed Vegetable Cutlets
5-6 Potatoes,boiled and mashed
5-6 French beans,blanched and chopped
1 medium Beetroot,grated
1/2 cup Green peas,blanched & crushed
2 tablespoons Oil to shallow fry
1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
1 inch piece Ginger,finely chopped
1 medium Onion ,finely chopped
1-2 Green chillies,finely chopped
1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons Refined flour (maida)
2 tablespoons Fresh coriander leaves,chopped
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
1 cup Bread crumbs
1. Heat two tablespoons of oil in a pan.
2.. Add cumin seeds, ginger and onion and sauté for two minutes.
3. Add green chillies, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and sauté for a minute.
4. Add French beans, beetroot, green peas and mix.
5. Add salt and continue to sauté for two minutes.
6. Add crushed cashewnuts and refined flour and sauté for two minutes. Set aside.
7. Take mashed potatoes in a deep bowl.
8. Add the vegetable mixture and mix well. Add coriander leaves and adjust salt.
9. Add lemon juice and mix.
10. Heat sufficient oil in another pan. Take a portion of the mixture, shape into a ball and roll in breadcrumbs.
11. Press lightly and place the cutlet in the pan.
12. Shallow fry till both the sides are evenly golden. Similarly prepare more cutlets.
13. Drain and place on an absorbent paper and serve hot.