Recipe for Methi Paratha
Need a Methi Paratha Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Methi Paratha Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Methi Paratha recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Methi Paratha recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Methi Paratha Recipe:
3 cups of whole wheat flour
1 bunch of methi washed and chopped into small pieces
1 medium sized onion chopped into very small pieces
1 tsp jeera seeds1 tsp haldi powder
1 Tb.sp of chili powder
1 tsp of coriander powder
1 Tb.sp of olive oil
1 tsp salt
1. In the above oil season jeera until it starts sputtering
2. Add onions and fry until translucent
3. Then add all the remaining masala powders and fry for ½ minute
4. Now add the chopped methi leaves and fry for another minute
5. For the above mixture add the wheat flour and make dough adding water only if required.
6. Roll the parathas as thin as possible and roast on both sides on tawa until u see small brown spots and smear some ghee/oil if desired.