Need a Methi Baigan Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Methi Baigan Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Methi Baigan recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Methi Baigan recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Methi Baigan Recipe:
1 green chilli slit
salt to taste
1/2 bunch fenugreek leaves (methi)
3 baby brinjals
1 tsp cumin seeds
oil for frying
1 pinch sugar
1. Cut brinjal into cubes.
2. Wash methi leaves thoroughly, cut roughly and keep aside.
3. Heat up oil in a kadhai.
4. Deep fry the brinjal pieces and set aside.
5. Heat up 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
6. Mix in cumin seeds and slit green chilli.
7. Once the cumin seeds begin to crackle, mix in the washed methi leaves.
8. Cover and stir fry for a while.
9. Mix in salt and a pinch of sugar and stir fry till done.
10. Mix in the fried brinjal and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
11. Serve hot.