Recipe for Mango and Vermicelli Halwa
Need a Mango And Vermicelli Halwa Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Mango And Vermicelli Halwa Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Mango And Vermicelli Halwa recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Mango And Vermicelli Halwa recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Mango And Vermicelli Halwa Recipe:
Mango And Vermicelli Halwa
1 cup Vermicelli (Sevai)
1 cup Mango pulp
1 cup Sugar
2 cup Milk
1.5 tblsp Ghee
Few strands of saffron
A pinch of cardamon powder (optional)
1. Take a pan, add ghee when it become warm add vermicelli and roast to a nice golden color (use a fork to easily mix and roast the vermicelli.
2. I have used Bambino vermicelli, but can use any type of vermicelli)
3. Add milk and cook on medium heat (keep stirring) till vermicelli got cooked and become soft.
4. Now add mango pulp (choose mango of bright color otherwise add saffron to get a nice color) and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add sugar and almonds and cook till it thickens.
6. Now add cardamom powder and take out in a bowl .
7. Garnish with chopped pista and saffron strands.
8. Serve hot or cold.
9. Serve as a dessert, or top with ice-cream and serve as mango falooda.