Need a Malvani Chicken Hara Masala Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Malvani Chicken Hara Masala Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Malvani Chicken Hara Masala recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Malvani Chicken Hara Masala recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Malvani Chicken Hara Masala Recipe:
Malvani Chicken Hara Masala
800 grams Chicken skinned and cut into 16 pieces on the bone
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon Ginger-garlic paste
2 medium Onions cut into cubes
4 tablespoons Oil
2 Black cardamoms
3-4 Green cardamoms
½ inch stick Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
1/4 cup Coconut milk
For hara masala
½ small bunch Fresh coriander leaves
½ inch Ginger piece, roughly chopped
4-5 Green chillies
3 ½ tablespoons Scraped coconut
1. Apply salt and ginger-garlic paste to the chicken pieces and leave aside for ½ hour.
2. Finely chop onions in a chopper.
3. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add black cardamoms, green cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon, bay leaf and onions and sauté till onion is golden.
4. Chop coriander leaves and put in a mixer jar. Add ginger, green chillies and coconut and grind into a fine paste with a little water.
5. Add marinated chicken to the pan and mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes and add ground masala and mix again. Add ½ cup water and mix. Cover and cook till the chicken is soft.
6. Uncover the pan, adjust salt and add garam masala powder. Mix well and add coconut milk. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Serve hot.