Recipe for Malai Gobi
Need a Malai Gobi Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Malai Gobi Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Malai Gobi recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Malai Gobi recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Malai Gobi Recipe:
1½ lbs. Cauliflower
4 tbsps. Clarified Butter
3 tbsps. Milk(powder)
1¾ cups Milk(low fat)
2 pinches of Sugar
1½ nos. Onion
2 tbsps. Ginger(grated)
3 cloves Garlic
5 nos. Green Chilies
1 piece Cinnamon(1/2″)
2 nos. Cardamom
1 no. Cloves
1. Boil Cauliflower florettes in salted water for a few minutes so that the vegetable is half cooked. Drain.
2. Make a paste of the powdered milk with 3/4 cup of milk.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and saute cauliflower florettes for 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Add curry paste and garam masala and fry until the oil seperates.
5. Add the milk powder paste and cook till the mixture looks like crumbled paneer.
6. Add sauteed cauliflower, remaining milk, sugar and salt to taste and simmer for 5 minutes until the gravy thickens.
7. Adjust sugar to taste.