Recipe for Malabari Parotta
Need a Malabari Parotta Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Malabari Parotta Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Malabari Parotta recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Malabari Parotta recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Malabari Parotta Recipe:
2 cups maida
Water to knead
1/2 cup ghee
Dry flour- for dusting
1. Knead the flour into soft and pliable dough with the water.
2. Cover and let rest for 30 minutes. Make 8 round and smooth balls.
3. Roll into a round of about 1/4 cm/1/8″ thickness.
4. Smear the surface of this round, with ghee.
5. Fold in 1/2, smear the surface with ghee again, and make another fold from corner to corner.
6. Roll thinly without tearing.
7. Heat the griddle (tava), and place one parantha on to it.
8. When the edges start lifting, slightly, smear some ghee over it letting it trickle under it.
9. Brown on both sides and serve.