Need a Maharani Dal Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Maharani Dal Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Maharani Dal recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Maharani Dal recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Maharani Dal Recipe:
1/4 cup Rajma
1/4 cup Whole Urad dal
1/4 cup Chana dal
1 Onions, chopped
2 Tomatoes, chopped
3 Green chillies, sliced
1/2 inch Ginger, Grated
Salt To taste
1 Pinch Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Red chilli powder
1 tbsp Handful Butter
1/4 cup Cream
1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
1. Soak rajma, urad daal and chana dal overnight.
2. Pressure cook the urad dal, chana dal and rajma. Mash them a little. Keep aside.
3. Heat butter in a pan, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and fry until they splutter. Add ginger and chillies.
4. Fry for few minutes. Add chopped onions and tomatoes. Cook until done.
5. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and stir well.
6. Add the mashed dals and boil for few minutes.
7. Add cream, coriander leaves and mix well. Serve the dal maharani hot with roti.