Need a Ladakhi Chicken Thukpa Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Ladakhi Chicken Thukpa Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Ladakhi Chicken Thukpa recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Ladakhi Chicken Thukpa recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Ladakhi Chicken Thukpa Recipe:
Ladakhi Chicken Thukpa
2 chicken legs
5 gm ginger
7 spring onions
3 green chilies
4-5 cloves of garlic
200 ml water
1 tsp honey
1 tsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp olive oil
Handful of egg noodles (you can use regular noodles also)
1. De-join the 2 chicken legs.
2. Julienne 5 gm ginger. Chop 5-6 spring onions and halve 3 green chilies. Finely chop 4-5 garlic cloves.
3. Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil and shallow fry the chicken till it turns light brown.
4. Now add chopped onion, and sliced carrot to the chicken.
5. Then add ginger, garlic, spring onions and green chilies.
6. Sprinkle salt, pepper and some fresh coriander leaves and saute.
7. Add 200 ml of water and let it simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
8. Squeeze in 1/2 lemon.
9. Add 1 tsp of soya sauce and 1 tsp of honey.
10. Stir the broth gently and cover it.
11. Let it simmer away for 10 minutes.
12. Remove the chicken from the broth and shred it.
13. Add handful of egg noodles in the broth and cook for 5 minutes.
14. Now add the shredded chicken back in the broth and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
15. Garnish with some spring onions, green chili and fresh coriander.