Need a Kesar Murg Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Kesar Murg Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Kesar Murg recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Kesar Murg recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Kesar Murg Recipe:
6 boneless Chicken Pieces
1 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
3 Onions (paste)
1 tbsp Ginger paste
4 tsp Cashewnut paste
½ tsp Saffron (dissolved in a little milk)
1 cup Curd
1 tsp Coriander Powder
2 Bay Leaves
½ tbsp Green Cardamoms
½ tbsp Whole Garlic cloves
¾ cup Cream
½ cup Oil
1 tsp White Pepper
1 tbsp Chili Powder
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan, fry whole garam Masala.
2. Also add onion, ginger and garlic paste. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
3. Now add coriander powder and cashew paste and fry for 2 more minutes.
4. Now add chicken, pepper, salt, curd, saffron and chili powder.
5. Mix well and lower the flame for 30 minutes.
6. Serve hot with butter naan.