Need a Ker Sangri Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Ker Sangri Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Ker Sangri recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Ker Sangri recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Ker Sangri Recipe:
For ker sangri:
75 gm berries
75 gm dried beans
For main preparation:
2 tsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 tsp ginger garlic paste
5 – 6 whole red chillies
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp mango powder
5-6 dried pieces of mango
4 tsp yogurt
1 tsp salt
Fried whole red chillies
For the preparation of ker sangri:
1. Soak the berries and the dried beans in beaten yogurt and keep it overnight.
2. Boil for 15-20 min in water and clean them properly with water.
For the main preparation:
3. Heat oil in pan.
4. Add cumin seeds, ginger-garlic paste, whole red chillies, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, mango powder, dried mango pieces and curd.
5. Saute the masala well.
6. Then add ker sangri and salt. Mix it well.
7. Garnish with fried garlic, fried whole red chillies and coriander leaves.
8. Serve the Ker Sangri hot with roti.