Recipe for Kelichi (Banana) Shikran
Need a Kelichi (Banana) Shikran Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Kelichi (Banana) Shikran Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Kelichi (Banana) Shikran recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Kelichi (Banana) Shikran recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Kelichi (Banana) Shikran Recipe:
Kelichi (Banana) Shikran
2 Ripe bananas
1 tsp Gud (jaggary) or brown sugar or white sugar (more or less according to taste)
1/4 cup Milk (more or less according to taste)
Cardamom powder(optional) – a pinch
– See more at: http://www.vegetarian-cooking-recipes-tips.com/maharashtrian-kelichi-shikran-banana-recipe.html#sthash.Ypo5gsX3.dpuf
1. Chop or mash bananas lightly
2. Mix together the chopped bananas, sugar and milk.
3. Mix till sugar dissolves which may take about a minute.
4. Add cardamom powder if you wish.