Recipe for Kawari Prawns
Need a Kawari Prawns Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Kawari Prawns Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Kawari Prawns recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Kawari Prawns recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Kawari Prawns Recipe:
12 pieces medium sized prawns
3 tsp lime juice
2/3 tsp red chilli powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp turmeric paste
1 tsp fennel powder
1 tsp coriander seeds crushes
1/4 cup tsp tamarind water
5 red button chillies
12-15 curry leaves
1 cup sooji
3 Tbsp oil
1. Mix all the ingredients except sooji.
2. Marinate the prawns and keep aside for about 5 minutes.
3. Dip the marinated prawns in the semolina.
4. Heat oil in pan.
5. Shallow fry the prawns in hot oil till done.
6. Remove from fire and squeeze the juice of a lemon and serve hot.