Recipe for Kasundi Murgh Tikka
Need a Kasundi Murgh Tikka Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Kasundi Murgh Tikka Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Kasundi Murgh Tikka recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Kasundi Murgh Tikka recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Kasundi Murgh Tikka Recipe:
Kasundi Murgh Tikka
1 kg chicken fillets, cut into pieces
1/4 cup hung curd
3 tsp ginger garlic paste
50 ml mustard oil
2 1/2 tsp salt
3 Tbsp kasundi mustard
3 tsp garam masala (Indian spice mix)
1/2 tsp hot chilli powder
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp of tandoori color or turmeric powder
2 gms chaat masala
1. Marinade chicken with salt, ginger garlic paste and 1 Tbsp mustard oil.
2. By creaming method cream hung curd.
3. Add mustard oil, kasundi mustard and all other ingredients except chaat masala and lemon juice and prepare a marinade.
4. Marinade the chicken in the marinade prepared and keeps it for resting for 4 hours.
5. Put the chicken on the skewers and put it in preheated tandoor and cook for approximately 12 minutes or till well done.
6. Place chicken tikkas in a plate and sprinkle with chat masala and lemon juice.
7. Serve on a warm plate, garnished with fresh coriander.