Recipe for Kale Chane Ka Kebab
Need a Kale Chane Ka Kebab Recipe? Here it is.
India is a land of diversities, which is well portrayed in its culture and cuisine. A land where taste changes at every 100 kms. Hence, it has a wide spectrum of food. Here we bring you an authentic Kale Chane Ka Kebab Recipe from India that’s not only quick but, can be easily made at home. The Kale Chane Ka Kebab recipe we listed below is most basic of Indian recipes also one of the tastiest! Trying this Kale Chane Ka Kebab recipe at home is an easy way to get a delicious meal.
Here is the Authentic Kale Chane Ka Kebab Recipe:
Kale Chane Ka Kebab
1/2 cup brown chickpeas (kale chane)
2 cloves (laung)
4 black pepper (kali mirch)
1 piece cinnamon (dal chini)
2 garlic buds (lahsun)
2 tbsp split Bengal gram lentil (chane ki dal)
1/2 tsp salt (namak)
a piece ginger (adrak)
2 bread piece
1/2 cup refined flour (maida)
2 whole red chilly (lal mirch)
oil for frying
1. Soak bengal gram lentil and brown chickpeas for 2 hours.
2. Now cook bengal gram lentil, chickpeas, cloves, black pepper powder, ginger, garlic buds and 1 cup water in a pressure cooker.
3. Water should dry up completely.
4. When it cools then grind it in a mixer.
5. Soak bread and press with both the hands to retain water.
6. Grind it with chickpeas in a mixer.
7. Make kababs of the mixture.
8. Make a thick thickened milk batter.
9. Coat kababs in this batter.
10. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry all kababs in it.
11. Serve them hot.